Use the PS4 Remote Play application to control your PlayStation 4 system from your computer. With this application installed on your PC or Mac or Android device, you'll enjoy immersive PlayStation gaming while being connected remotely to your PS4 system.
More about PS4 Remote Play
- Added download mirror for Android, version 3.0.0
- When entering text during Remote Play, you can now use the keyboard for your PC or Mac.
- Activate this feature under [Use Keyboard] in [Settings] or [Preferences].
- 1080p has been added as a resolution for video quality in Remote Play. This option is available only on the PS4™ system (CUH-7000 series).
- Set the resolution under [Video Quality for Remote Play] in [Settings] or [Preferences].
- Stability during use of some features has been improved.
You'll need the following to use the PS4 Remote Play: Learn more.
You may also be interested in...
Download the latest firmware for your PlayStation.
Multiple arcade machine emulator.
The RPCS3 is dubbed one of the most complex video game console emulators of all time with an endless goal to effectively emulate the Sony PlayStation 3 and all of its aspects.