Customize the NITRO Glow RGB LEDs, poke around the Fan Check system, set up the custom fan profiles, overclock and further boost your card’s performance. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination. This file has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- We have curated a list of 7 alternatives to Sapphire TriXX you can check out.
- Sapphire TriXX has been downloaded 27,620 times so far.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about Sapphire TriXX
You might not know that Sapphire's mighty TriXX software is the key to unlocking its power. With Sapphire TriXX you can tune your card's performance to the max and save custom settings for your favourite games. A deceptively-simple interface lets you tweak your card's fan speeds dynamically, and find out anything you could possibly want to know about your card.
What you can tweak with SAPPHIRE TriXX:
- The GPU clock
- The memory clock (including the HBM overclocking on R9 FURY)
- Power Limit
- GPU Voltage
- Fan Speed (with up to 5 custom profiles)
The hardware monitor will give you a real-time overview on a variety of your PC’s parameters, such as usage percentages, current clock values and temperatures. You can export a log of metrics to a .txt file right from TriXX as well, and for enthusiasts messing with the card’s BIOS, there’s the VBIOS export feature to easily get a copy of the current firmware for safety. Read more.
You may also be interested in...
This software allows you to fine tune your Nvidia graphics card, maximizing cooling and performance. With a brand new layout, completely new codebase, new features and more, the new EVGA Precision X1 software is faster, easier and better than ever.
GPU Tweak allows you to optimize clock speeds, voltage and fan speeds on up to four graphics cards independently or simultaneously, you can also select between GPU Tweak’s Standard or Advanced modes depending on your level of experience.
OverDrive offers custom performance and overclocking for novice and enthusiast users as well as an auto-clock option.