Have you ever accidentally hit ⌘Q and quit an app when you really meant to press ⌘W to close a window? CommandQ stops apps from quitting unless you hold down ⌘Q for a short delay. This gives you time to catch your mistake and let go before the app quits. Simple. Effective. Awesome. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- CommandQ has been downloaded 210 times so far.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
More about CommandQ
- Configurable delay to let you choose how long you need to hold down ⌘Q.
- CommandQ can work with all your apps, or only the ones you specify.
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9.