While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination. This file has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- AppleWin has been downloaded 1,660 times so far.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about AppleWin
AppleWin is an open source software emulator for running Apple II programs in Microsoft Windows. AppleWin was originally written by Mike O'Brien in 1994; O'Brien himself announced an early version of the emulator in April 1995 just before the release of Windows 95.
- [Change #357] Resurrected the AppleWin 1.25 "Color (Standard)" video mode as "Color (RGB Monitor)".
- This is equivalent to emulating RGB video, ie. a video mode with sharp text and pixels.
- NB. Unlike AppleWin 1.25, this is now cycle-accurate, so demos that synchronise with the video scanner will work correctly.
- [Change #603] Removed support for v1 save-state files.
- Any v1 save-state files should be loaded into AppleWin 1.27, and then re-saved to a v2 save-state file.
- [Change #597] Removed the functionality for CTRL+F10 to reveal the mouse cursor.
- [Change #585] Added a 'Swap' HDD button to the Configuration->Input property sheet.
- [Bug #608] Mockingboard's 6522 TIMER1 wasn't generating an interrupt quickly enough for Broadside's detection routine.