The Kali Linux NetHunter project is the first Open Source Android penetration testing platform for Nexus devices, created as a joint effort between the Kali community member “BinkyBear” and Offensive Security. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- This download has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal and Avira technology.
- Our editors have curated a list of 3 alternatives to Kali Linux for Android, check them out.
- Kali Linux for Android has been downloaded 104,260 times so far.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
More about Kali Linux for Android
As an experienced penetration tester or security professional, it is imperative that you trust the tools you work with. One way to achieve this trust is by having full transparency and familiarity with the code you are running. You are free to read, investigate, and change our build scripts for the NetHunter images. All of this goodness from the house of Offensive Securityand developers of Kali Linux! Read more.
You may also be interested in...
Kali Linux is an advanced penetration testing Linux distribution used for penetration testing, ethical hacking and network security assessments. Official images hosted by us for faster downloads.
CommView for WiFi is a software that allows you analyze data traffic.
- Free to Try
Tool for monitoring network traffic (bandwidth) on selected interfaces.