Driver update in Networking. Operating system support: Windows (all).
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination. If the download does not begin automatically, click here
- This driver is available for multiple platforms/operating systems.
- This driver has been downloaded 87,957 times so far
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about this driver
- In Internet Connection Setup Wizard: Step 3, change Telus behavior to default to dynamic.
- Add DNS Setting in PPPoE wizard
- Fixed that setting virtual server rule with UDP.
- Fixed when changing the LAN IP, the DHCP range does automatically change to match new subnet/network.
- Fixed Error message would pop-up after setting NTP server.
- Fixed MAC filtering feature to allow MAC address that start with numbers other then 00.
- Corrected WPS LED so that it will blink when using the WPS PIN method in side the WPS wizard.
- Fixed WAN setup DHCP, QoS Engine WEB UI failed.
- For login issue, in Vista OS, click DIR-600 icon and still show warning message.
- In support page, “Routing” is missing.
- Fixed Wireless settings WEP key 1 – 4 will disappear.
- Corrected issue with schedules. All week and All day schedules now work properly.
- BiTorrent certification.
- Fixed DNS portion of Quick Router Setup that would allow an empty field to retain previous settings.
- Default wireless mode changed from 11G/N to 11B/G/N
- Add Advance DNS Feature.
- Add B mode in wireless WEP description.
- When a schedule is used to disable the wireless, the disabled status is reflected in the status page.
- Fixed when wireless is disabling with schedule, on status information still show wireless is enable.
- Advanced DNS will be disabled after setting to disabled in Quick Router Setup.
- Fixed ALG/UPnP issue.
- Fix PPTP/L2TP auto dial-up at "on demand" mode.
- Fixed DHCP MTU to "1490", 48
- Fixed DDNS server address field couldn´t be edited.
- Disabled CAPTCHA by default.