Nvidia GeForce Quadro Graphics Driver 325.15 for FreeBSD
Driver update in Graphics Cards. Operating system support: Linux.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination. If the download does not begin automatically, click here
- This driver is available for multiple platforms/operating systems.
- This driver has been downloaded 696 times so far
- We have found several related drivers to this one, check them here under the "Related Drivers" tab.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about this driver
Additional Notes: Learn more.
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- GRID K340
- NVS 315
- Quadro K500M
- Fixed a bug in the nvidia-settings control panel that could cause spurious messages about layout inconsistencies to be printed when changing the display layout while SLI is enabled.
- Fixed a bug that could cause display flickering after setting some scaling configurations.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the status bar on the "PowerMizer" and "X Server XVideo Settings" pages in the nvidia-settings control panel from being updated when settings were changed by another NV-CONTROL client.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some UI elements to be duplicated in the nvidia-settings control panel following a VT switch on X server configurations with multiple NVIDIA X screens.
- Changed the default PCIe interrupt delivery method from virtual-wire to MSI. Note that if the NVIDIA Linux driver fails to initialize with an error indicating that it is not receiving interrupts, MSI can be disabled by setting the module parameter "NVreg_EnableMSI=0" when loading the NVIDIA kernel module.
- Removed support for Linux 2.4 kernels. The NVIDIA Linux driver now requires Linux 2.6.9 or later.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the creation of a mode via RandR with the same name as a previously created mode, even after the previous mode had been deleted.
- Fixed a bug in nvidia-settings that caused GTK+ theme colors to be ignored for some UI elements.
- Fixed a bug that caused nvidia-settings to write hostname-based color correction settings to the .nvidia-settings-rc configuration file, even when the "Include X Display Names in the Config File" option was unset. This could lead to a long delay when starting nvidia-settings, if a hostname saved to the configuration file failed to resolve.
- Fixed a bug that exposed edge overlap controls on the SLI Mosai page of nvidia-settings on edges where overlap was impossible.
- Fixed a bug that caused some settings in the nvidia-settings control panel to be reset when reprobing displays.
- Fixed a bug that could cause OpenGL applications that use Frame Buffer Objects (FBOs) to crash following a mode switch (e.g. changing the resolution of a display or transforming it).
- Fixed a memory leak that could be triggered by unloading libGL before destroying all GLX contexts.
- Fixed a bug that could cause color correction settings to be applied to the wrong display when multiple displays are unplugged and then plugged back in again.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a spurious error message about a missing NV-GLX extension when performing indirect rendering from a GLX client with the NVIDIA client-side OpenGL libraries to a non-NVIDIA GLX server.
- Fixed an OpenGL bug that prevented conditional rendering from the NV_conditional_render extension from correctly affecting CopyPixels.
- Improved the rendering performance of complex gradients.
- Added support for configuring SLI Mosaic and Base Mosaic in the "X Server Display Configuration" page of nvidia-settings.
- Updated nvidia-installer to look for the following files:
- These files may be provided by NVIDIA driver installers other than the official .run package maintained by NVIDIA, to alert nvidia-installer to the presence or availability of an alternative installation method. See the nvidia-installer(1) manual page for more information.
- Fixed an X driver bug where the RandR CRTC panning area and tracking area were not getting clamped to the current X screen size when the RandR CRTC transitioned from disabled to enabled.
- Fixed an X driver bug where successful RandR X_RRSetScreenConfig requests would update the server's RandR 'lastSetTime' too far, potentially causing subsequent RandR requests to be unnecessarily rejected.
- Fixed an X driver bug that caused GPUs to become inaccessible via the NV-CONTROL X extension when no corresponding X screens could be initialized.
- Generate a BadMatch error when applications attempt to create GLX pixmaps using glXCreatePixmap() or glXCreateGLXPixmapWithConfigSGIX() and the pixmap's depth doesn't match that of the specified GLXFBConfig.
- Updated nvidia-settings to explicitly specify the direction of rotation for configuring per-display rotation configuration.
- Honor a GPU UUID as the GPU qualifier for X configuration options that allow GPU qualifiers (e.g. "MetaModes").
- Report GPU UUIDs in the X log when verbose logging is enabled in the X server.
- Enabled conformant glBlitFrameBuffer() scissor test behavior by default. A driver-provided application profile enables the previous non-conformant behavior for applications that load libcogl, to work around a bug in older versions of libcogl.
- Application profiles can be added to enable the non-conformant behavior for other applications that depend upon it. See the "Known Issues" section of the README for more details.
- Fixed a bug that caused applications using CUDA-GL interop to crash when run on X servers with Xinerama enabled.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent some double-bit ECC errors from being properly reported.
- Fixed a bug which could cause a blank screen when changing house sync settings on Quadro Kepler GPUs with Quadro Sync boards.
- Fixed a bug that prevented nested loops with identical loop conditions in GLSL shaders from terminating correctly. This could cause hangs in applications such as Exa PowerVIZ.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in corrupt texels when a previously empty texture image was specified with glXBindTexImageEXT. In GNOME 3, this caused gnome-screenshot to produce garbled window screenshots.
- Fixed a bug that caused the X serve to crash when querying the current mode of disabled displays.
Additional Notes: Learn more.