Nexus 5 (GSM/LTE) “Hammerhead” Factory Image for Android version 6.0.1 (MMB29K).
Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
If the download does not begin automatically, click here.
While you download, a few facts
- This driver is available for multiple platforms/operating systems.
- This driver has been downloaded 5,004 times so far
- We have found several related drivers to this one, check them here under the "Related Drivers" tab.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about this driver
- Further security enhancements and bug fixes
- Improvements for the Nexus 5 to fix issues with auto focus, white balance, HDR+ and other camera issues
- ART-related bug fixes (includes WhatsApp Messenger)
- The new Photo application is now the default Gallery application when swiping out of the Camera application
- Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes
- Refreshed interface with white status bar icons/text, ability for applications to trigger a translucent navigation and status appearance.
- Optimizations for performance on devices with lower specifications, Low RAM device API
- Wireless printing capability
- NFC Host Card Emulation for emulating smart cards
- WebViews now based on Chromium engine (feature parity with Chrome for Android 30)
- Expanded functionality for Notification listener services
- Public API for developing and managing text messaging clients.
- New framework for UI transitions
- Storage access framework for retrieving content and documents from other sources
- Sensor batching, Step Detector and Counter APIs
- "Immersive" full screen mode, software buttons and status bar accessed with an edge swipe gesture
- Ability to specify default text messaging and home (launcher) app in Settings.
- Audio tunneling, audio monitoring, loudness enhancer
- Built-in screen recording
- Native infrared blaster API
- Expanded accessibility APIs, system-level closed captioning settings
- New experimental runtime virtual machine, ART
- Bluetooth Message Access Profile (MAP) support
- Disabled access to battery statistics by third-party applications
- Settings application no longer uses a multi-pane layout
- Browser text wrap is disabled.
- The Wi-Fi and mobile data Tx-Rx indicators are disabled.
- Android 4.4 with stock launcher.png
- Android 4.4 on the Nexus 4