The D810 “C” firmware can be upgraded directly from version 1.00 to version 1.11 with no adverse effects.
Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, a few facts
- This driver is available for multiple platforms/operating systems.
- This driver has been downloaded 710 times so far
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about this driver
While updating to this version reduces the bright spots customers have noticed in long exposures, it does require that an imaging adjustment be performed by a Nikon-authorized service representative. This update also reduces the bright spots that have been noted in photographs taken with 1.2× selected for image area.
How to Update: Learn more.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the camera to stop responding when attached to a WR‑R10 wireless remote controller running firmware version 3.00.
- Incorrect distances were shown in the camera playback info display for photographs taken with an optional flash unit in distance-priority manual (GN) mode.
- The brightness of the live view photography display would not change when a command dial was rotated to adjust exposure compensation with On (Auto reset) selected for b Metering/exposure > b4 Easy exposure compensation > Easy exposure compensation in the CUSTOM SETTING MENU.
- Although the preview button would stop the lens down to maximum aperture when assigned the Preview role, the maximum aperture indicator would not appear in the monitor.
- In rare cases, the shutter would not be released when the user attempted to take photographs in movie live view.
- About 4 seconds of static could be heard on audio recorded with external HDMI recorders during movie live view.
- The shutter speed, aperture, and ISO sensitivity displayed in the monitor during movie live view would differ from values in the final movie file.
- Volume could sometimes not be adjusted if movies were played with indicators hidden during full-frame playback (None (image only)).
- Exposure compensation would fail to produce the desired results if a negative value was selected when NEF (RAW) images were processed using the NEF (RAW) processing option in the RETOUCH MENU.
- Images would in rare cases fail to record correctly with HDR (high dynamic range) selected in the SHOOTING MENU.
- If On was selected for Exposure smoothing during interval timer photography, every frame after the first would be overexposed.
- File numbers were not assigned in the proper sequence.
- In some languages, characters or parts of characters would be missing from the SETUP MENU > Location data > Positiondisplay.
- In some languages, characters or parts of characters would be missing from the SETUP MENU > AF fine-tune > List saved values display.
How to Update: Learn more.