Save everything in one place and access it from anywhere with blazing-fast performance. Get abundant storage without paying monthly fees. And with direct file uploads from your mobile devices, all your important data is safely stored at home on your personal cloud.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination. If the download does not begin automatically, click here
- This driver is available for multiple platforms/operating systems.
- This driver has been downloaded 2,140 times so far
- We have found several related drivers to this one, check them here under the "Related Drivers" tab.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about this driver
- Resolved issue where macOS-10.12 user is unable to create a new Time Machine backup.
Updating the firmware on your My Cloud:
- Download the firmware to your desktop.
- Unzip the file and you will find the actual firmware in this format: My_Cloud_GLCR_2.xx.xxx.zip.
- Save this to your desktop.
- Open the My Cloud Dashboard UI.
- Go to Settings >> Firmware Update.
- Under the section Manual Update, click the Update From File button and a window will open.
- Browse to where you saved the My_Cloud_GLCR_2.xx.xxx.zip file and select it.
- You will see a pop up confirming to upgrade your firmware, click Ok.