* A parallel cable on Windows 95. OS: Windows 95/98. Category: Printers.
While you download, a few facts
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination. If the download does not begin automatically, click here
- This driver has been downloaded 5,600 times so far
- We have found several related drivers to this one, check them here under the "Related Drivers" tab.
- All downloaded files are on their original form. No installers, download managers or other crappy additions are allowed.
More about this driver
* A parallel cable on Windows 95. * A USB or parallel cable on Windows 98.Caution: The printer's cable (USB or Parallel) must be unplugged before proceeding!Installation instructions: 1. Create a new folder on the hard drive: c:\dj920 before downloading the printer driver. 2. Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj920 folder. 3. Open the c:\dj920 folder and double-click the downloaded "exe" file. 4. Dialog boxes indicating "Loading Files" and "Please Wait" will appear indicating files are being copied. Wait until the files are finished copying. 5. Click "Install Printer Software" at installer screen Note: If this screen is not present, check the taskbar for a minimized screen named "920c". Click on this item to activate this screen. 6. A dialog box indicating "Please Wait" will appear indicating files are being copied. Wait until the files are finished copying. 7. Click "Yes" and follow the instructions on the installer screen. 8. After the printer has finished installing the "hp deskjet 920c series " printer will appear in the "printers" list. Learn more.