Driver update in Printers. Operating system support: Windows 95/98/Me.
More about this driver
This driver is designed for use on computers that will be directly connected to the printer from the computer through:
- A parallel cable on Windows 95/98/ME.
- A USB or parallel cable on Windows 98/ME.
Caution! The printer's (USB or Parallel) cable must be unplugged before proceeding!
- Create a new folder on the hard drive before downloading the printer driver.
- Suggestion: "c:\dj3820"
- Download the driver to the newly created c:\dj3820 folder.
- Open the c:\dj3820 folder and double-click on the downloaded "exe" file. Once the files are loaded and driver installation screen appears, proceed to step 6. If this screen does not appear, continue with the next step to manually open the screen.
- Double-click on the c:\dj3820\Win9X_ME folder to open the folder.
- Double-click on the "setup" file to start the installation program.
- Follow the instructions on the installer screens to complete the installation.