- Added AWDFLASH v8. OS: Windows (all). Category: System Updates.
More about this driver
- Added AWDFLASH v8.32 support for the “ALT+F2” hot key function.
- Changed the default year to 2004.
- Updated CPU micro code.
- Revised wording for the “CPU Shutdown Temperature” Item.
- Calibrated CPU temperature.
- Reserved the setting of date & time after Clean CMOS.
- Fixed an issue where the PS/2 wheel mouse does not respond under certain conditions:
- Using certain PS/2 wheel mice and certain USB keyboards.
- PS/2 wheel mouse works fine but loses response on 1st, 3rd, 5th.... time restarting windows. However, it works fine on 2nd, 4th…. windows restart.
- For "PS/2 wheel mouse + PS/2 keyboard" and "USB wheel mouse + USB keyboard ", there no problems at all.
- BIOS compile date: 04/27/2004