Mass Effect 3
Pros & Cons
This is Mass Effect 3: The Reapers have come, just as Commander Shepard spent two games trying to warn everyone they would. Most species' homeworlds are burning, all around the Milky Way. This still-mysterious alien race is a genuinely existential threat, and the odds of full victory against them are inescapably slim.
TechSpot MetascoreBased on 24 expert reviews
TechSpot is supported by its audience. When you buy through our links, we may earn a commission. Learn more.
- Moving story that balances plot and character
- Past and present choices impact the game in wonderful and unexpected ways
- Much-improved level design leads to challenging
- Exciting battles
- Fantastic art design makes great use of color and compos
Reviewers Didn't Like
- Some glitches and bugs
- Galactic travel and scanning aren't much fun