100000d1 STOP errors, Memory is fine-HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soprano

100000d1 errors-need help!

I get these errors about once a week. From my research, it looks to be a driver problem. Can someone (cpc2004) look at the dump files and see if they see anything? This is driving me insane!

I've also ran memtest for over 24 hours without any issues.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Minidump3.zip
    74 KB · Views: 5
Sorry, I originally posted this in the wrong forum. I am constantly getting these errors, some are "Your computer recovered from a serious error" after a reboot, others are BSODs of "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL".

I get these at least once every few weeks. From my research, it looks like a driver issue. I've even reinstalled XP and I am still getting them. Below is the thread I created along with the minidumps (it won't let me attach the files again). Can anyone help me figure this out? Thanks!!!

https://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?p=293037#post293037

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have merged you other thread into this one.

Your minidumps are quite old.

Go HERE and follow the instructions

If that doesn`t help. Zip 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps together and attach them here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

SIRwILLETT said:
what are mini dumps?

Minidumps(small 64k memory dumps), are a snapshot of what the system was doing when a crash(BSOD), or an automatic restart occured due to a software/hardware fault, that resulted in Windows not being able to continue.

They can provide useful diagnostic information as to what actually caused the crash.

Regards Howard :)

howard_hopkinso said:
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have merged you other thread into this one.

Your minidumps are quite old.

Go HERE and follow the instructions

If that doesn`t help. Zip 5 or 6 of your latest minidumps together and attach them here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

The last system error I had didn't create a memory dump. The latest one I have is in the zip file from a month ago. All of those memory dumps from my crashes gave the same errors. I don't get them that often (every few weeks to a month at a time). Is there any way to tell from one of the later dumps?

Also, I've done the steps in the READ ME thread. I ran Memtest over night, and rebuilt the page file a few times.

Thanks for all of your help!

Tedster said:
did you get any memtest errors?

If not, then perhaps you have driver issues.

No errors at all. I am running 2 sticks @ 1 gig

A78NX Deluxe 2.0, 1 gig ram, x800 pro, 160 gig hd RAID 0
Nforce 5.10 drivers (MS IDE drivers), Latest Catalyst Drivers

3 of the minidumps point ot a corrupted windows driver: ntoskrnl.exe. This driver is can be altered by the w32.bolzano virus and variants. If this process appears in WinTasks, please update your virus definations immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back