A picture of you & where you post from

Didou

room.jpg

I did that one quite a while ago, still didn't have my second monitor...

Like P66 says : " I wanna see those pics !!!" ;)

Soon....

As soon as I've cleaned up my room, I'll take a pic... (And by the way it looks now, it'll take about a week :D)

Or you can take a look here... (It's the pics from the old forum...)

lol, mic! :haha:
that pic looks like you're in a debate or mob of some kind!
"No Microsoft!!", you say. :haha:

If I had a decent camera, I could try taking a shot of this place. But all I got is this lousy Logitech's webcam (with which that CBM200 was shot). Its USB cable is too short.

Ok, in one the room came out orange and in the other I was going to belch as the camera took its pic :(

Ah well, here we go

computerroom.jpg

computerroom2.jpg

Here I am in France (in a town near Lille), celebrating a local festival, something similar to Haloween, but taking place during the day. I'm second from the right, my dad is second from the left. People say we look similar but I really can't see why.

me.jpg

That is one big room you got there Bobes, I don't even wanna know what it's like when you have to clean it :p

Phatman and Cabrone

Here is a pic of me and Phatman at Phat's house.
biggie3.JPG

I will try to get one of my room soon...

err...I have NEVER posted my pic on line, after all these years.. And I would, but I dont think I know how! heheh..

Lemme try
damn, file to big!! its only 187kb!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, I see the minimum.. Not to sure how to shrink it though....

hey, i tried..

Originally posted by 3DS Crazyace
err...I have NEVER posted my pic on line, after all these years.. And I would, but I dont think I know how! heheh..

Lemme try
damn, file to big!! its only 187kb!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, I see the minimum.. Not to sure how to shrink it though....

hey, i tried..
I small freeware program called irfanview (www.irfanview.com) will resize it to any size you want. Then when you save underneath cancel there is an options button which will also let you control the quality you save it as, also reduces size quite well.

"Will I ever see you again?" - Anakin Skywalker.

Originally posted by 3DS Crazyace
err...I have NEVER posted my pic on line, after all these years..

concurr. call me paranoid, but I don't even enjoy posting my real name online.

I think its none of your business....

However, it IS you guys...

So I just might.

I was most impressed by the courage it took Eric (Mr Galibaldi) to take that leap and most his pic first, in the old forums.

:)

"Reach out with your feelings" - Obi Wan.

Originally posted by Arris
All photographic records of me have been destroyed for the good of mankind.....

You have too little faith in yourself.

Darn, I don't have any pic's but just as well. Getting my head all smashed up from a car didn't do too good for my looks overall.
Hmmm, where do I post. I think I do it at my computer desk in my computer room in my computer house. Just finished my computer Ice Cream Cone which was computerlichise.

Re: "Reach out with your feelings" - Obi Wan.

Originally posted by Phantasm66
You have too little faith in yourself.

"... I find your lack of faith distrubring..."

vader.jpg

Sure, it's up to you if you want to post your pic or not (or if you have a way to do so - digicam, etc.) however it's cool to get to know some of you. I posted my pic in the old forums, that was two years ago but not much has changed since then I think, I will post a new pic when it's ready.

ahhh, ok here we go...

It's not like your going to bump into me at the local gas station.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I tried again, but no success. Could someone please tell me how to do it????????/ ahhhhhhh

Edit by Julio: here's the pic Paul sent for me to upload:

crazyace.jpg

hmmm... you must upload the pic to a server, then just posting the URL using vB code. If you don't have any free hosting accounts you can send the file to my mail and I will have it uploaded on 3DS' server.

Back