Networking Forum?

Vehementi

The thought entered my mind, when we post all our network questions in either Misc. Software & Utilities or Other Hardware.

Networking in itself is neither of these, so a subforum about it would be nice...

Also, like every other TS member I don't want the forum to have just too many subforums out there, it would totally get too big.

Another subforum could also be renamed to "...and Networking" if that would be better.

Just my $.02 :stickout:

Programming Corner could be renamed to Programming and Networking. :p This way we could actually get some posts in that subforum.

Good idea, Vehementi, I was about to suggest a Programming and Knitting subforum to boost traffic. :D

Yeah, Storage and Networking or Programming and Networking, either would be fantabulous.

Julio? :)

Got my vote for "Storage and networking".

I have actually been thinking about the usefullness of such a forum for awhile.

I think it should be done, as long as it is not too much of an inconvenience. We do have a section for just about everything else...

Originally posted by PHATMAN5050
We do have a section for just about everything else...

Hamster juggling and penguin balancing forum???
Not quite everything
;)

Not to mention beer, the art of throwing rhinos and not to mention the African tree god dancing.
In the grand scheme of things, we don't have sections for like, anything.

But since Fatteh was talking about computers, we do have a section for almost everything. I say almost with networking in mind. It's a pretty integral subject (in my opinion) in the realm of computing so I think it deserves a section named for it. For it and something else, so be it, no problem there.

Back