Votes: 0 0.0%
  • amdmb

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • amdzone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A whole bunch (please list them)

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
I used to be a member of sharky forums until I discovered these forums (when I heard about the competition) and didn't have time to post in both.

At the moment I am a member of Techspot forums, and occassionally post in PC Gamer's forums http://forum.pcgamer.co.uk

I used to post in Anandtech...have about +/- 100 posts over there. I also registered in Icrontic (w/ SNGX) and posted a couple times.

I didn't know PCG had a forum...I might start frequenting that as well, since I am subscribed to the magazine.

I didn't know PCG had a forum...I might start frequenting that as well, since I am subscribed to the magazine.

Yeah, has about 3000 users and occassionally has some good topics, as well as some more pointless ones like the UT vs Q3 debate that went on for months...

I'm glad to say that I am only a member of TechSpot. Just happy I can devote my time to one place, and not be bothered by others.

Well, there was this one time, when I was really drunk, that I posted to another forum, but it didn't mean anything, I swear!

;)

lol phant

Anyway yeh I'm a member of this one, Icrontic, and a couple other small ones I only post on when I'm getting a slow response around here :). Actually this is the only one I frequent, I hit up the other ones probably less than once a week.

so what you are saying is that this is your main forum and you have the odd little bit on the side???

;)

what would your forum say?? ;)

women are more sensitive than us guys....

Originally posted by Phantasm66
Well, there was this one time, when I was really drunk, that I posted to another forum, but it didn't mean anything, I swear!

;)

I hope you kept it secret.... or at least made a decent excuse! ;)

other excuses include:

-it was just a one time thing, and I won't post to any other forum again.
-i was thinking about this forum the whole time.
-i thought maybe this forum could join in....

;) :rolleyes: ;)

phat boy i am not pleased with you... you have a nice, loving forum here and you have to go out looking for more.... ??? ;) why go out for milk when you have a cow at home?? ;)

I guess you missed an option on that poll for people that visit other forums but they are not PC related. In my case this is the only forum where I actually post and I'm member of (imagine that, me being a member of TS!) ;)

Sometimes I visit the competition just to see what's up, but have never registered, perhaps the only other forum I check out everyonce in a while is vBulletin's, a lot of webmaster information and these lovely hacks, too.

Don't get any of those crazy ideas now Phant, like that article you posted the other day. We dont' need any of that going on around here

Hey, you guys make me feel guilty over here...
I'm a member @ Hardware.no, MURC, Rage3d and Beyond3D... And I sometimes lurk over at the hardforum.com...

I'm @ Rage and Beyond since I just recently upgraded my gpu toa r9700pro, and wanted to be sure I made the right choice... I'm @ murc, since I was wondering about the Parhelia, and I've got a couple of RL friends who posts there...

I only visit Hardware.no when there is nothing going on here, and I'm to lazy to do anything else...

But this is the forum I like the most, and participate in... (I got less than 125 posts on all the other boards added together........)

Oh, and I'm on some norwegian politics boards... but I doubt they'll count against me.... (I hope....)

Anand's, Sharky's, Tom's, VE3D, 2CPU, a couple of console forums, AC2HQ, and a few more. This is the only forum I visit regularly though.

LNCPapa

Back