Cutting Video Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

dani_17

Hi

How can I cut a video file that? I have a few videos encoded in DivX and XviD and they are about 10 mb bigger that what I can fit in a cd-r.

I hope there is a program or something...

You can try using this site and see if that helps at all. I have never used this program before, just something I found.

Also you can try to overburn, if the last bit of the video isn't really needed, this will just burn until the disk it TOTALLY full and disregard the rest. Another option.

I tried overburning, but my cd-r burner will give an error and the cd won't be readable.

I'll try that program.

Originally posted by dani_17
I tried overburning, but my cd-r burner will give an error and the cd won't be readable.

Hrmmm....mine must just be special!! :)

Well I'm glad that program worked, everything work out in the end ok?

I can overburn a little bit, but in this case it was until 80:49... normally for me it works until 80:20 or so.

Well yeah that's how mine is, but for the last 29 seconds in your case it wouldn't be on the disk and I would get an error while burning saying I ran out of space, but it would still work in my DVD player.

poertner_1274 said:
You can try using this site and see if that helps at all. I have never used this program before, just something I found.

Thanks! The prog works but the cut video file has no audio after that. Does anyone have a programme that can cut the video but doesn't affect the audio?

Edit---

Um, nevermind. It was my video player that was messed up. -___-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back