Page fault in non paged area problem - Nero induced? - minidump incl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

heshhesh

I was having difficulties with Nero, so I reinstalled it. Nero was
still acting up so I uninstalled it again. After that, when I tried
to logon to windows from then on I got a blue screen including
"PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" and "*** STOP: 0x00000050 (0xf2851000, 0x00000001, 0x8057fbce, 0x00000000)"

I believe that this may be due to a hardware failure or corrupted
system file, but I am unsure. From safe mode, I have ran nod32 viri
scanner, ccleaner, and ad-aware, and nothing has been detected.

Wasn't sure if the dumpfile uploaded correctly so here is a backup link:
https://webspace.utexas.edu/ar234948/minidump.rar?uniq=hshs16

My RAM was working well before the install/uninstall of Nero.

Would someone please examine my minidump file? Thanks.

I have a

1.5 ghz AMD
Geforce 2 graphics card
internal 60, 120 GB
external 233, 233, 80 GB
512 ram ((2) 256 strips)
Maddog 7 in 1 dvdrw
Windows XP SP2

Aaron

Hi Heshhesh,

One minidump is insufficient to determine the culprit. You have to attach 5 to 6 minidumps for further investigation

Hi heshhesh,

All of the ystem crashes are at CachemanXP.exe. Upgrade or de-install CachemanXP.exe may resolve your problem.

Page_fault_in_nonpage_area

Good evening,
I am new with the techspot site so bare with me. I have read the responses to the system error that has also occurred on my computer. I need some help as to how to rid my computer of the problem. Could someone please send me a step by step list of what to do in order to begin the process of cleaning my computer.
-Thank you for your help!

Thanks

To cpc2004,

I removed Cachemanxp.exe from my system and now its working wonderfully.

I can't express how thankful I am for your help, it saved me time and angst of having to pull out chipsets or taking it in to a tech repair shop.

I'm not sure why that file was causing the system to crash (non essential system file, perhaps registry related?) but I'll stay away from it from now on.

You're a guardian tech angel ;)

:D Thank you. :D

Hi HeshHesh,

Thanks for your reply. What version of the CachemanXp are you using? Your information will help us to resolve similar problem.

Um...

Best that I can remember is 1.1.0.6 but i might be wrong on that. I typed it down but forgot to save it. - Doh... :eek: Best of luck.

Hey guys, I'm having a similiar problem with these errors and teh blue screen of death. If I post my mini dump logs can someone help me? This is driving me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back