Building a PC, help

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik11105

im not shure that im in the right place but what the hell:rolleyes:
im 15 and im building a pc i have a budget of 1300 EURO an i can bu stuff from england here is the spec

Core i5 750
Asus maximus iii formula
HIS HD 5770 (x2)
antec 1200
Gskil Ripjaw 4GB
WD 1tb
OCZ GameXStream 850W
cooler master v8
2 sony blu-ray players

and i have the the mouse keyboard and Monitor
so if anyone has any comments or sugestions feel free to speak up

everything looks ok but i don't see why your getting 5770 (x2) when you you could get one 5850 or spend just a little more and get one 5870.

OP here double post

im not shure that im in the right place but what the hell:rolleyes:
im 15 and im building a pc i have a budget of 1300 EURO an i can bu stuff from england here is the spec

Core i5 750
Asus maximus iii formula
HIS HD 5770 (x2)
antec 1200
Gskil Ripjaw 4GB
WD 1tb
OCZ GameXStream 850W
cooler master v8
2 sony blu-ray players

and i have the the mouse keyboard and Monitor
so if anyone has any comments or sugestions feel free to speak up

All of your hardware will be compatible. The only problem I see is if you are going to SLI the 5770's you will need a bigger power supply; 850 watts is really pushing it for dual video cards and a 120mm CPU cooler.

good luck with your rig, that's a great case too!

All of your hardware will be compatible. The only problem I see is if you are going to SLI the 5770's you will need a bigger power supply; 850 watts is really pushing it for dual video cards and a 120mm CPU cooler.

good luck with your rig, that's a great case too!

"SLI the 5770's" FAil, the 5770's will be in CrossFire and 850 watts is plenty

this from AMD.com
"450 Watt or greater power supply with one 75W 6-pin PCI Express® power connectors recommended (600 Watt and two 6-pin connectors for ATI CrossFireX™ technology in dual mode)"

great choices buddy, everything looks great except, as the others said, get a single better card rather than going for Crossfire right away....buy something single so that later in the PC's life u have a chance of upgrading with another card....like buy a 5850 now....then after some time when games dont run well and u have enough money u could go for another 5850 and put them in crossfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back