Ctrl + Alt + Del Weird Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

A bit of newbie problem here. Please help.

A few days ago, the Ctrl+Alt+Del window was working fine. My fiance however pressed a key and the only thing we say was the CPU/Memory Stats window. I nearly went crazy trying to fix that. I pressed the "END" key and I received the network dialog screen. Ever since then, I have been unable to get back to the original control+alt+del.

I ran VirusScan (fully updated), AdAware, SpyBot, and have Zonealarm blocking almost everything. Also searched for the problem on Google and on other communities that I am a part of.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have posted an image of the current window that I get when I press Ctrl+Alt+Del.

Link

Thanks,

Mrsp11

Oh, just incase anyone was wondering what I edited his thread for. Here is the original less than thought out post:
Hey guys,

A few days ago, the Ctrl+Alt+Del window was working fine. My fiance however pressed a key and the only thing we say was the CPU/Memory Stats window. I nearly went crazy trying to fix that. I pressed the "END" key and I received the network dialog screen. Ever since then, I have been unable to get back to the original control+alt+del.

I ran VirusScan (fully updated), AdAware, SpyBot, and have Zonealarm blocking almost everything. Also searched for the problem on Google and on other communities that I am a part of.

I have posted an image of the current window that I get when I press Ctrl+Alt+Del. It's at Hey guys,

I have posted an image of the current window that I get when I press Ctrl+Alt+Del. It's at Hey guys,

I have posted an image of the current window that I get when I press Ctrl+Alt+Del. It's at netfiles.uiuc.edu/spandya2/shared/dialogscreen.JPG

Thanks,

Mrsp11

Thanks,

Mrsp11

Thanks,

Mrsp11
I'm not even sure how you can come up with something that bad with copy pasting, but apparently it happened. Doubt someone would consiously type that.

Stop double posting in the future. It is similar to spamming. It won't help you get anything good but angry faces from the mods and everyone else.

Well it is your task manager that comes up, you just need to double-click near the edges & that will bring back the tabs.

Just double click at the top, all should be fixed :)

edit: Didn't see Didou said the same thing :( Oh well, just a little confirmation then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back