Status
Not open for further replies.

EJA

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    6.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Report-Scan-20070111-131519.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 6
Delete all files in AVG Antispyware quarantine.

Before proceeding, I need some info from you. Did you install these programmes yourself?

LogMeIn
DameWare Mini Remote Control
Pearl Echo

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of EJA only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Ok - I deleted all the files in AVG Antispyware quarantine.

Yes, I did install:
LogMeIn
DameWare Mini Remote Control
Pearl Echo

Thanks!

EJA

Your HJT log is clean.

Run AVG Antispyware and click the infections button. Select the items in quarantine and choose restore. This is because the files that AVG Antispyware has quarantined are part of the LogMeIn programme and are therefore a false positive.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

This thread is for the use of EJA only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Thanks again howard_hopkinso.

I will be posting log files for different computers in this thread, at least 3 more that I occupy throughout the average work-day.

Is there anything in-return that I can do for you Howard? . . need something in 3D . . something made on a CNC . . um . . blueprints?!?

EJA

EJA said:
Thanks again howard_hopkinso.

I will be posting log files for different computers in this thread, at least 3 more that I occupy throughout the average work-day.

Is there anything in-return that I can do for you Howard? . . need something in 3D . . something made on a CNC . . um . . blueprints?!?

EJA

No problem mate and thanks for the offer, but it`s not necessary, your thanks is payment enough.

Greetings Howard - I posted files for computer number 2 for your review.

Thanks again Sir - much appreciated!

Download the Pocket Killbox programme from HERE. Extract it but don`t run it yet.

Run HJT with no other programmes open. Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

O9 - Extra button: PartyPoker.com - {B7FE5D70-9AA2-40F1-9C6B-12A255F085E1} - C:\Program Files\PartyPoker\PartyPoker.exe (file missing)

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: PartyPoker.com - {B7FE5D70-9AA2-40F1-9C6B-12A255F085E1} - C:\Program Files\PartyPoker\PartyPoker.exe (file missing)

O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)

O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Run the killbox.exe file. When it loads type the full path to the file you would like to delete in the field and check the delete file on reboot button. press the Delete File button (looks like a red circle with a white X). It will prompt you to reboot, select no until you have finished inputting the files you want to delete, only then allow it to reboot and hopefully your files will now be deleted. If your computer doesn`t automatically restart, restart it manually.

This is the filepath you need to enter into killbox.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\x1ff\x1ff.dll

Once your system has rebooted, delete the following bold directory.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\x1ff

Post a fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware log.

Deleted all files in AVG Antispyware quarantine.

Fixed the 5 HJT requests.

Ran KillBox and deleted said file.

Deleted the specified directory.

Posted are the fresh HJT and AVG logs.

Thanks,

EJA

Your HJT log is clean.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back