ATI FireGL3100 Problem with drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I have an ATI FireGL3100 just fomatted hard drive and I cant load drivers for my Card, it loads, but soon as you reboot I loose it, I'm also missing a file from Direct X d3dm700.dll. No matter how many times i reinstall Direct X nothing happens, stii no file, I contacted ATI, they just said get another Video card lol? Oh Yes Hi everyone Nice to be here, even nicer if i can fix this problem

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have moved your post to it`s own thread.

Have you installed the chipset drivers for your mobo?

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Hey Thanks Howard,
I was wondering why i could'nt find it.
I was installing Media Center 2005 and had to reinstall xp, something must of went wrong when it was installed the first time. Cause every thing is working fine now. Good thing I did'nt listen to the Tech at ATI and run out and buy a new card. Even though I would like to get another. The thing that was getting to me the most was that darn d3dm700.dll no matter where i looked I could not get the answer I was looking for.
But Thank You for taking the time to check my problem out.
John

One other thing Howard if you don't mind, Special Forces, you into online gaming, or are you in the service. Myself I'm retired Army. Nothing to crazy though. But I do like that BF2142

John

I`m glad your problem is solved.

I don`t play games at all lol. I use my computer for Techspot, music and photo work.

Never been in the forces myself, but my eldest son is. He`s been in the army for a little over 8 years.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back