Kukkakreck! Hijackthis log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ardee

Dang, 3rd time this happened to me. Please tell me how get kukkakreck off, I attached the Hijackthis file too. I'm using XP btw.

Please read this thread If your system is infected, read this before deciding whether to Clean or Format.

If you decide to clean your system, follow these instructions Virus/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and post fresh HJT, Combofix, and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments to this thread as well as the result of the Panda Antirootkit scan.

You are using an outdated version of HJT so please remember to download the new version from the link contained in the removal instructions.

This thread is for the use of Ardee only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

can I just make the outdated HJT a bit clearer.

You are running an older version of HijackThis.

The current HijackThis version is 2.02

It is important that you uninstall any previous versions by using Add/Remove programs in your control panel before installing a newer version.

To get things going i need you to download HijackThis, see the instructions below.

* Click here to download HJTsetup.exe
* Save HijackThis Installer to your desktop.
* Doubleclick on the HijackThis Installer icon on your desktop.
* By default it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis .
* Click on Install.
* It will create a HijackThis icon on the desktop.
* Once installed, it will launch Hijackthis.
* Click on the Do a system scan and save a logfile button. It will scan and the log should open in notepad.
* Click on "Edit > Select All" then click on "Edit > Copy" to copy the entire contents of the log.
* Come back here to this thread and post your log as an attachment in your next reply.

Regards Jason :)

DO NOT use the AnalyseThis button, its findings are dangerous if misinterpreted.
DO NOT have Hijackthis fix anything yet. Most of what it finds will be harmless or even required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back