- Looks great.
- Lots of SATA3 and USB 3.0.
- Great BIOS.
- Four video outputs.
- MSATA connector for onboard SSD.
- Fan control should be better.
- Need extra hardware to leverage all the USB ports.
- PCI slot blocked if you use a second graphics card.
The Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H features four DIMM slots for up to 32GB of RAM. Using the chipset's dual-channel memory architecture, it supports frequencies of 1066, 1333 and 1600MHz, while 2133, 2400 and 2800MHz are possible through overclocking. Whereas the Z77 chipset provides six SATA ports (two 6Gb/s), Gigabyte includes two Marvell 88SE9172 6Gb/s controllers for another four ports.