Bling-bling: This 24K gold, diamond-encrusted Apple Watch can be yours for under $75,000

Shawn Knight

Staff member

apple watch apple watch gold iphone 6 wristwatch wearable brikk lux watch platinum

Apple’s first wearable will start at a modest price of $349 but if you’re the type that wouldn’t be caught dead with such a cheap accessory, you may want to turn to luxury retailer Brikk to meet those lavish needs.

The high-end electronics modifier is accepting pre-orders for multiple version of the Apple Watch covering a range of budgets.

The baseline Lux Watch Standard consists of a single row of diamonds set around either a 38mm or 42mm face. It’ll be offered in 24K yellow gold, 18K pink gold or 950 platinum with prices starting at $7,495.

apple watch apple watch gold iphone 6 wristwatch wearable brikk lux watch platinum

If money is no object, the Lux Watch Omni will be the wearable you’ll want. Also offered in both face sizes, this premium watch is set with multiple rows of diamonds around the face, buttons and strap clasp as well as a full strap set with diamonds.

The diamonds on the Omni will total 12.30 carats on the 42mm version and 11.30 carats on the smaller 38mm face. Brikk only uses diamonds with a color grade of DE and a clarity rating of VVS. As before, buyers will be able to choose between 24K yellow gold, 18K pink gold or 950 platinum.

A 42mm Omi in 24K gold will command $74,995 while the smaller 38mm variant will fetch $69,995.

Need an iPhone to match that Apple Watch? How about this iPhone 6 Plus 128GB for $56,995?

Permalink to story.

$75k? These couldn't compete with $2,000 watches in terms of aesthetics. These will sell only due to Apple's branding and the satanic power it wields over some consumers.

LOL - they aren't for everyone but someone will buy them, Apple device or not.

Unless these guys have made changes to the screen of the watch, this thing should not look like this.
If I remembered correctly the iwatch had quite a big bezel around the screen.

To prove my point, here is an image I made using Photoshop.

Attachments

• Uhmm.png
    Uhmm.png
    105.6 KB · Views: 3
Alright, I get if someone dumps 75K on a LASTING Rolex... they are dirty rich. BUT, why would someone buy a watch that you will need to replace in 2-4 years and pay almost 100K for it...

Alright, I get if someone dumps 75K on a LASTING Rolex... they are dirty rich. BUT, why would someone buy a watch that you will need to replace in 2-4 years and pay almost 100K for it...
Because that's how you announce you're even more stinking filthy rich, than the piker who buys a Rolex once and expects it to last a lifetime.

You guys wanna see something ridiculous, this guy has a gold iphone 6 and decides to damage. Yes, on purpose (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfOFqMfXYTI).

Apologizing in advance if there is a more proper way to have links in your comments, first time putting a link a comment here.

Or for just under $58,000* you can have this wonderfully guilded Nikon:...[ ].....
Hey it says right on the page we could open a Brikk store, or become resellers!

OTOH, the Nikon body in question is a gimmick from the jump anyway. It's pretty much a pro digital body tricked up to look like either an ancient Nikon F without the metering pentaprism, or possibly an FM-2. (Which itself is tricked up to look like a Nikon early model F Yeah, believe it or not, the exposure meter was an add-on on the early Nikon SLRs.

You still need way more money than brains to get one. (*) You know about how well gold plating works out on guitar tuning keys.:D

What is worth noting is Nikon used to sell a distortion-less rectilinear 13mm lens, for 35mm format. (!3mm is extremely short in 35mm full frame terms). When you bought one, legend has it a Buddhist monk would hold a blessing ceremony for it. .http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/13mm.htm

(*) Sorry for the statement of the patently obvious there. I couldn't help myself.

D3S_1688-600.jpg

Last edited:
" if you’re the type that wouldn’t be caught dead with such a cheap accessory "

Best line in the article. Even adorned with diamonds and gold, it still looks cheap.

Back