Popcorn Time! is the result of many developers and designers putting a bunch of APIs together to make the experience of watching torrent movies as simple as possible. The new and improved Popcorn Time allows you to watch movies and TV shows online for free, in HD or SD with subtitles. Now also available for Android.
We are an open source project. We are from all over the world. We love our movies. And boy, do we love popcorn.
We're constantly searching all over the web for the best torrents from the most important sites.
Watch any movie as many times as you want. All you need to get started is a proper internet connection.
If the movie is out there, Popcorn Time will find the best version possible and start streaming it right away.
The best quality
Watch your movie instantly in HD and with subtitles. And then keep watching.
You can now drag and drop subtitles (.srt files) on the player to load them. This means you can now drag and drop an external torrent, and an external subtitles to stream it on Popcorn Time.
Last time, we added a "watched" icon on an episode you've played, and now we add the possibility to manually set a video as watched, so you can easily update you progression.
Eye icon indicating whether a video has been watchedEye icon indicating whether a video has been watched
And we didn't forget our power users. It has been a request since we took over the project and with Popcorn Time beta 3.1, you have the option to keep the downloaded files after you quit Popcorn Time.
Files are not shared over P2P after you watch it.
But wait, it's not over: general performances have been improved, our subtitle selection has been refined, new languages (Hello Croatians, Thais and Vietnameses, please have some popcorn!) and... get a look to a rather exhaustive changelog at the bottom of the post. :)
One more thing...work on the Android app is under way!
- kat.cr search (API fixed)
- remove strike search (API service closed)
- added yts API (yts.ph set as default)
- added eztv API (eztvapi.ml)
- video2k url fixed
- github url fixed
- set 'activateTorrentCollection' to true
- set 'translateSynopsis' to false
- set 'alwaysOnTop' to false
- set 'movies_quality' to false
- Hide strike and kat icons (clean up)
- app crash fixed (if no posters found)
- updated dependencies
Torrents Time v2 New Features:
- stream from any browser and website by just clicking the magnet link (disabled by default)
- add download option 'deleteTmpOnClose' to recommended settings
- add VLC player option in settings (disabled by default)
- new virus scan option (enabled by default)
- new autoplay option, that allows you to stream with just one click (enabled by default)
- new history option to list all your downloaded torrents (kat.cr) to keep track of them (enabled by default)
- view megabyte size in torrent files (autoplay must be disabled)
- allow multiple players at the same time (multiple instances)
- show info tooltip onhover torrents time v2 settings
Popcorn Time New Features:
- new order for Settings (overview and visibility)
Apps similar to Popcorn Time 3
This Popcorn Time service not only offer movies but TV shows too. Just select a movie or episode and press play.
Netflix is the world’s leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies on your phone. This Netflix mobile application delivers the best experience anywhere, anytime.
Download movies automatically, easily and in the best quality as soon as they are available.