Zotac Zbox HD-ID11 now shipping for $250

By on May 10, 2010, 4:48 PM
Zotac first announced the Zbox HD-ID11 two months ago but excluded information on pricing and availability. Based on a recent Newegg listing, it's safe to say both of those details are now crystal clear: the system is currently shipping for $250. Unfortunately, the device appears to be out of stock at Newegg as of writing, but it should be available again soon.

The 7.4 x 7.4 x 1.74-inch machine carries a dual-core 1.66GHz Intel Atom D510 with the NM10 Express chipset, and Nvidia's second-gen Ion GPU with 16 CUDA cores and 512MB DDR3 VRAM. The HD-ID11 is sold without system memory or a storage drive, but supports a single 1GB DDR2 800MHz SO-DIMM module and a 2.5-inch SATA 3Gb/s hard drive.

Connectivity includes HDMI, dual-link DVI, VGA, six USB 2.0, eSATA, gigabit Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n, a six-in-one card reader, and headphone/mic jacks. The HD-ID11 will run your choice of Windows XP, Vista, 7, or Linux. It's also shipped with a VESA mount in case you want to stow it behind your display, and a one-year limited warranty.

Burty117 Burty117, TechSpot Chancellor, said:

This sounds perfect for my bro! He's a wow addict and keeps using my computer or laptop as his pc broke down and he stupidly sold the parts before I could look at it. Considering my laptop is a business one and it can still run wow ( although very poorly even in low quality) I bet this could run it just as well if not better!

Might see if I can get it here in the uk.

It looks like they are working with xbmc which is a great media center app.

Flannelwarrior said:

burty117 said:

Might see if I can get it here in the uk.

it won't run WoW.

Tekkaraiden Tekkaraiden said:

Now that's not true, it will run wow, but at 5 to 10fps.

tengeta tengeta said:

What, like WoW is some kind of benchmark? It would run that game on its lowest settings effortlessly.