- 9.7" (1024x768) Touch Screen Display; 1.6lbs; 13.6mm thick
- HP webOS Mobile Operating System; Dual Core 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Processor; 1 GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB Storage; Wireless 802.11bgn; Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR; Flash support
- 1.3 MP Front-facing Camera – video chatting capability; HP Beats Audio Technology
- Accessories: TouchPad stand and Bluetooth keyboard
Although it doesn't say it above, the tablet comes with webOS 3.0, which features a paneled e-mail application, a pop-up notification system like Growl, Skype support, wireless printing, calendar and e-mail integration via HP Synergy, as well as compatibility with Amazon's Kindle ebook store, Google Docs, QuickOffice, and more. For more specification details, check out our article from last month.
In slightly related news, the Vietnamese website Tinhte has got its hands on a prototype of the HP Touchpad, which shows a SIM card slot:
Since Amazon has not revealed a price, we're going to have to wait till HP does, or until someone decides to leak it. How much would you be willing to pay?
Downloads and Drivers
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: