Everytime more and more readers are putting our [url=]Pricewatch section[/url] to good use. If you haven't been there already you will want to know you're missing of daily-updated pricing information plus built-in merchant ratings and readers reviews.
BTW, I'm sure a lot of you have noticed but I also wanted to mention that our pricegrabber co-brand features more than just computer related products, you can look for prices in other categories such as: Games, DVDs, Consumer Electronics & Software.
The products listed below were the most requested by TS readers during the first half of this month... in a long long time we get to see a NVIDIA based videocard making it to the list, that's a 256mb GeForceFX 5600 board. Radeon 9500s keep popular as ever, I'd really recommend you looking into one if you are thinking of buying a mid priced videocard, not that they will be around for much longer.
1. ATI RADEON 9800 Pro 128MB DDR
2. ATI Radeon 9600 Pro AGP 128MB DDR w/ TV-Out & DVI
3. ATI Radeon 9500 Pro AGP 128MB
4. Asus A7N8X Deluxe nForce2 Socket A 3GB DDR, 333MHz FSB
5. ATI Radeon 9000 PRO AGP 128MB DDR 2D/3D w/TV
6. PNY NVIDIA GEFORCEFX 5600 256MB AGP
7. Asus P4C800 Intel Canterwood, Socket 478 4GB DDR 800MHz FSB
8. Sapphire Radeon 9500 Pro 128MB DDR TV Out
9. Intel P4-3.0GHz 512KB L2 Cache PGA478 800Mhz FSB
10. Asus A7N266-VM Athlon(XP)/Duron, 2GB DDR 266 MHz FSB
11. ATI Radeon 9700 128MB DDR VGA, DVI, TV Out
12. Sony Dual DVD+RW/+R DVD-RW/-R 4.7GB INT EIDE
13. ATI All In Wonder 9700 Pro 128MB DDR Tv Out
14. Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy 2
15. Sigma Designs PCI MPEG4/2/1 Decoder DVD and DIVX