Not a Shopping List: 10 of the Weirdest Products Ever

By Paula Kerrigan on December 18, 2013, 2:47 AM

First, a friendly disclaimer. This is not a holiday shopping list. If you were hoping to find something useful to give, this ain't the place. For all the useful items you can potentially find while browsing around on Amazon, eBay or your online retailer of choice, there are always the occasional WTF?! products in the mix.

This list of weird and wonderful stuff that the internet has kicked up made us gasp and giggle and shake our heads no less than 10 times. And while these items exhibit varying degrees of strangeness, they stand here as proof that if you can dream it, you can almost certainly buy it.

Read the complete article.

1 person liked this | VitalyT VitalyT said:

There is so much weird stuff being made these days, it would take a dedicated newsagent to publish just that.

This list in particular is not much of a shocker, I didn't feel freaking out about any of them.

Perhaps watching all the insane stuff that people publish on YouTube leaves little room for that kind of emotion anymore, it's just so fck-ed up out there...

Benny26 Benny26, TechSpot Paladin, said:

Most of these are actually quite good for gift ideas I think. I prefer quirky unusual stuff to the run-of-the-mill boring norm.

iPhone dock for Christmas? Great. iPhone dock with added bog roll support? Now you're talking.

Skidmarksdeluxe Skidmarksdeluxe said:

When the author said weird I thought he/she meant weird but these aren't so terribly weird, gimmicky/quirky yes, weird no. I did find some of the tongue in cheek comments amusing though.

1 person liked this | TheDreams TheDreams said:

The killer whale submarine would be pretty tits to have .

spencer spencer said:

Well "weird" is relative, some of these things I might even enjoy; a good read none the less.

cliffordcooley cliffordcooley, TechSpot Paladin, said:

I don't know about you guys, but I did think that toilet roll dispenser was pretty weird. I don't spend enough time sitting on the pot, to need a phone dock.

GhostRyder GhostRyder said:

I would buy the submarine had it not been for the 100k price tag :P. However that spider...Yea what kid would honestly be smiling and dancing around that, you would be more likely scarring them for life than anything.

1 person liked this | cliffordcooley cliffordcooley, TechSpot Paladin, said:

I would buy the submarine had it not been for the 100k price tag :p. However that spider...Yea what kid would honestly be smiling and dancing around that, you would be more likely scarring them for life than anything.
LOL

Maybe they were taught not to be racist, and that was actually a black snowman. :P

1 person liked this | GhostRyder GhostRyder said:

LOL

Maybe they were taught not to be racist, and that was actually a black snowman. :p

If that was a black snowman...That would be the most racist representation I have ever seen :P

tonylukac said:

Heard glow in the dark things are radioactive.