How to delete files off of a flash drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all in TechSpot,
I am a 54 yr.old man trying to learn all I can after my son got me a PC and told me to get with it.I am doing preety good as it has been two yrs since.I have a question today and it is I have one of those flash drives and I have down loaded some pictures on it. Now I wish to use it for some other files But don't figure out how to delete the ones allready on it, Becouse its full a 1g . So If any one can direct me to the right place to find this info I will begin to like this site.
Thanks All :wave:
Brojim

Well if it is just pictures (or anything else for that matter), you can simply select the files or folders you wish to delete, and hit the delete button. It willl say that they will be deleted permanently. Just hit ok, as long as you don't mind them being gone forever. You can always drag them to your computer to store for future use.

If you have any other questions or need another writeup feel free to ask.

BTW
:wave:Welcome to TechSpot:wave:

Thank You

poetner_1274,
I thank you very much it worked just like you said,Very easy I just need to remember this stuff
Thanks again Brojim

Just remember to STOP your flash drive before unplugging it. Hot-swapping can corrupt your files, or make it unusable.
To STOP double-click on the arrow pointing to the lower left in the lower right corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back