HIJACK THIS logfile...please review?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago I realized I had a trojan virus, so I've been doing a lot of reading and getting some help to get rid of them. I've used all sorts of programs and it seems like they are gone, but I would like someone to look over my Hijack This log just to make sure. Ok, so here is where I am at. I cleared my restore points by disabling system restore as was suggested. Then I ran housecall. I ran housecall awhile ago and it wouldn't delete the viruses, but this time it did. Must have had something to do with disabling system restore?? Not sure. I ran housecall the first time and it came up with these:
TROJ_SE.100702
ADW_SE.12176
TROJ_SE.40717
DIAL_SE.122968
DIAL_SE.122969
It sucessfully deleted these files, and then prompted me to run the test again. So I did and it came up clean. Next, I ran spybot again. Came up clean. Then I ran Ad-aware per the suggested settings. Came up clean. I cleaned up all of my temp. folders, and then restarted the computer. Then, I ran AVG again. This time, AVG came up clean. No trojan. So it looks like housecall did the trick. But I ran Hijack This again and came up with a log, so I will post that here. So everything looks clean to me, but would you look over the log for me and make sure that it looks good? My computer is also pretty sluggish, so maybe you could suggest a few ways that I could speed it up? Something about those 04 files right? Anyways, at the bottom after the log I might ask you a couple related questions if that is alright. So here is the Hijack This log:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
-- HJT removed --

So here is the couple questions I had: Did it come up clean? In order for housecall to work, do I need to disable system restore every time? Do I turn system restore back on now, or is there anything special I need to do there? Was there anything I can do to speed it up? I really have no experience with it, but should I get a firewall? Anything else I can do to keep my computer clean? Anyways...hey I really appreciate your help. This stuff is just a bit confusing when you try and do it yourself. So thanks again, and I appreciate any answers you can give me to those questions.

DR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back