TechSpot

2 old computer games?

By darkdragon85
Apr 24, 2009
  1. 1. I am wondering if anyone can help me out my friend and i were discussing an old game but we cant remember the name of it, hope some one can help. It was an old PC game early to mid 90s i think. It was a racing game but it was set up like a game. As i recall the host of the game referred to you as enforcer a lot but searching for that didnt help. The point of the game if i remember correctly was to destroy the other cars before you got to the finishline. I remember one level was through underwater tunnles i think. Oh and there were blue arrows that would speed you up i think.

2. The second one was for the mac it was on one of the big old floppy disks. You were a little kid and as you leave for school you see rustling in a bush if you check it out you end up in a cave with like three or four rooms i think. I know there is a big dragon in one of the rooms.

Any help with either or both of these would be great thanks!!!

2. B00kWyrm

B00kWyrm TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,436   +37

The first sounds like autoduel.

RE; Mac & dragon... I never did mac games,
    but I remember some pc games that were similarly themed...
    lots of them it seems. Might need more info to track it down.

3. Spyder_1386

Spyder_1386 TS Rookie Posts: 498

Hi darkdragon85

The first one sounds like WIPEOUT to me (star-wars type vehicles trying to blow each other up whilst driving / floating along / hovering over the terraing) ...

Don't know any Mac games .... sorry mate

Spyder_1386 :)

4. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Posts: 1,923   +151

1. Reminds me of a old arcade game, where there was a steering wheel and a petal. Route 66 or cruising usa maybe?

Good luck on your hunt, I recently hunted down that pc game where your a ape on building and you throw bananas at each other + the oregon trail.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.