7600GT verrrry LOW 3DMark05 score

Status
Not open for further replies.

truflip

The card gets 6249 on stock, and when "detect optimal settings" it boosts it up to about 610/825 and gets me 6670.. .but if i boost it anyhigher like... 650/850.. the score drops to about.. the temps are totally fine.. under 55.. so there shouldn't be any throttling goin on (if any)

max i got was 6841 or sometin.. but that was probably with a semi-light OC.. the card can OC a lot more but fails to be reasonable on benchmarks and in game

The card @ the highier speeds may need more voltage to run that high. So go as high as you can unless you can increase the voltage. like .1 v(dc) you may be able to in bios or windows program.

seriously? but the card runs cool with no artifacting at high clock speeds.. I mean, I left Rthdribl on for like.. 12 hours on full screen and there were no glitching, stutters, artifacts etc.. the card simply ran it at a cool temp of 50-52C

so basically, the card is stable at high speeds without the need for more voltage.. or so it seems

In first post you say that it basically can't handle the higher speeds, then you say it? Make up you're point!!!

If it will not run at the higher speeds, then lower it to what it will take.

Every system is different and can only handle certin speeds. But it sounds to me you can go higher with you're OC, but you need up the voltage for for you're GPU. Just like OCing the CPU you need to increase the voltage.

uhm, ok I guess it my fault I didnt make the first post clear. The card runs STABLE at my its MAX OC'able speeds.. got that?

ok now, in games, it gives me a bit of FPS boost, not as much as it should CONSIDERING the boost in clock speeds.. in AOEIII, I get like a 5fps increase..

now when I launch 3DMark05, the overall score is 5400.. I dono, maybe it doesnt like benchies but thing is considering the amount of speed gained and its stability, I should be seeing more fps increase.. the increase in fps is the same as if it was just a light OC..

so anyways, let me kno if i missed somethin to clarify this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back