A few people want to see my system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secondgunman

There are a dew people that want to see my #1 system this pic is a little fuzzy as my camera is poor at close-up photos but I will post a new pic when my new camera gets here. You should also look for changes to the specs as I will be upgrading a few parts and putting some more LED fans into the system within the next month or so.

For some reason

For some reason the pic won't post I am working on it... Sorry about this but I think I need to reduce the res of the photo or I am posting it wrong?!??... Maybe I will just get a geocities account and post the site addy...

Re first post

Ok I need to get me kid bother's Digi Cam because the Lowest setting one mine is 4MGp alittle more them the site likes I will take some lower res photos and post them this week end.

you have to have a place to host the pictures, or you can have them as an attachment to a post (but the filesize is limited).

To post them in the thread you use [ img ] address of the picture [ /img ] without the spaces.

It is not a Dell...

Sorry about this my digi cam take photos at to high of a res and I am having problems trying to find a cam that will load to the site i took some photos with my web cam that would load but you cant see anything, my brother has a cam that will load to this site but he can't seem to find it it should be soon we are running out of boxs to look in. for the time being I can post a web site with my case... http://www.thermaltake.com/xaserCase/tsunami/swa/swa.htm The Specs to what I have in the case are on my profile... I dont know the case looks better with all the stuff in it.

I do own a Compaq it was given to me as grant and I have frankenputer'd it into something that works well for a Intel built tear one system. but never a Dell tower I work on Dell towers all the time a school they suck and they look funny too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back