A HUGE favor and question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could really use some help regarding this issue! Here's the deal: My boss's laptop crashed. I swapped the HD into a new XP PC and found that it was only recognizing one side of the partition. The other side of the partition was recognized as a drive but more like an ambiguous mass that needed to be formatted. My boss will REALLY appreciate if I can recover the 'missing' side of his partition. Many people have suggested Partition Magic for the recovery. Could somebody please tell me if this is a good idea (or provide an alternate idea) and tell me how to do it? This would mean a great deal to my future in this company if ya get my meaning. If we can solve this today, I will buy you all a beer, granted it might be a tad warm by the time it gets there! Please Help!

If you do a little search on these boards for file recovery, you'll find a few suggestions on what programs others have used with great success...
If you can't find them, post back, and we'll try to help.

Good luck!

yea search or use programs like get data back for (either FAT32 or NTFS) or recover my files... they are quite good..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back