A lot of BSOD`s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few days ago my computer start to give me trouble. Occasionally appear "blue screen" with description:

STOP: 0x00000024 (0x001902FE, 0xB5E211C8, 0xB5E20EC4, 0x8054A10D)

I hope that you help me to understand and resolve this trouble.

Attachments

• Mini112707-01.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 6
  • Mini120107-03.dmp
    88 KB · Views: 5
The minidumps point to Pool corruption which is almost impossible to determine what the actual cause is. See here: http://tinyurl.com/yv5w5b
Have you installed any new programs or drivers lately? I would uninstall or roll back any newly installed drivers or do a system restore back to a point before any system crashes.

See this:

Stop 0x00000024 or NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM
http://www.updatexp.com/stop-messages.html

A better way to troubleshoot the cause of an error, instead of a minidump, is to check the Event Viewer for Error corresponding to the time of the message or BSOD:

Follow this path:
Control Panel Administrative Tools> Event Viewer> Click on System & Apps, one at a time on the left> look for Errors on the right> right click error> Properties> note description of error, Event# and Source.

There is a "copy" button below the up/down arrows. Click that, then go to any place that allows you to type (ie. notepad, wordpad, this board) and you can paste (use CTRL-V) the entire event details there. It makes for easy reporting of the event.

If you want to paste the Event here, you do not need to include the lines of code that follow the Description- but paste all else. You will be looking for Error that occurs at the time of the problem. Please ignore Warnings.

Thanks to everybody which replay to my question.

One of (two) memory modules give me trouble.

I change memory modules and now all works fine.

Help me out. :-(

My system restarts every few minutes. Shows system has recovered from a serious error. Its a minidump.
I ran memtest and it came out clean. Everest indicates my +12v is +14.23v and my -12v is +4.01v and my +5v as +5.54 and my -5v as +0.43v. Is the SMPS the cause for all this?

Minidump on restart - Help

Here are the minidumps....my system restarts every few minutes.
I ran memtest and it came out clean. Everest indicates my +12v is +14.23v and my -12v is +4.01v and my +5v as +5.54 and my -5v as +0.43v. Is the SMPS the cause for all this?
Help me out.

My Computer Specs:

Lenovo 3000H
512mb Ram
160GB seagate HDD
Pentium D 3.4Ghz
XP SP2 OEM.

My system restarts every few minutes. Shows system has recovered from a serious error. Its a minidump.

Switched-mode power supply? Please begin a new thread with your system information , the corresponding Errors from the Event Viewer and the minidump files. There is not enough information given to help you.

Sorry Bobbye I did not notice your comment. I have done as you have instructed me. I have sytarted a new thread with the requisite information you had asked for. Banking on you to bail me out of this one.

As I posted in another thread, mine also generates these when I play a game of any nature, whatsoever. I thought it might be the sound or graphics card, or even the memory, but the error logs seem to point to the disk/CD drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back