TechSpot

A second Chinese military hacker group attacking the US has reportedly been identified

By Justin Kahn
Jun 10, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. A hacker group believed to have been targeting US, European and Japanese companies in the satellite and aerospace industries has been identified by security company CrowdStrike. The hackers, known as "Putter Panda" are said to have been in operation since...

Read more

2. RzmmDX

RzmmDX TS Enthusiast Posts: 206   +27

Seriously... phishing attacks?

3. Nima304

Nima304 TS Enthusiast Posts: 306   +37

These rising tensions are great for people like me, who actually work in the cyber industry. I can't wait.

4. Hasbean

Hasbean TS Rookie Posts: 65   +12

Ministry of Truth states Emmanuel Goldstein rides again. Double plus good.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  5. robb213

robb213 TS Member Posts: 54   +12

It's pretty sad that people still fall for those, isn't it?

I wouldn't be surprised if many of them actually thought there truly was a very generous and kind Nigerian prince out there too.

6. So what's the US doing to back China then? Failing to report that one aren't we? All just a drip feed build up to hate the Chinese so that one day WW3 can be 'justified' just like Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea, Libya..........the list goes on!

7. KulWun

KulWun TS Rookie

Really that's your response... That this is just propaganda pushed out by the U.S to slowly delude the populous into submission for another "future war". Let us look at your 'list'...
    Iraq - Justified or not, it needed to be done and frankly should have been taken care of during 'Desert Storm'
    Afghanistan - Justified 9/11/01
    North Korea - /me shakes head. 1950's war to stop spread of Communism... Maybe that's your issue with this war.
    Libya - Not a war... More of a no fly zone/air support. Similar to Bosnia (one you forgot)

"If not us, then who? If not now, then when?" - John Lewis

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.