about multimedia controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello friends,
i am new to this group. In my system every time i reboot it i got the detection of multimedia controller(new hardware found). when i click for the install they said that there were no drivers for this. i dont know about my controller details. where i can get driver for multimedia controller . please help me i dont know anything about that driver.

multimedia controller

hello friends,
i am new to this group. In my system every time i reboot it i got the detection of multimedia controller(new hardware found). when i click for the install they said that there were no drivers for this. i dont know about my controller details. where i can get driver for multimedia controller . please help me i dont know anything about that driver.

first off, what kind of computer, and what hardware is installed. if you are unsure about your motherboard's info, download cpu-z and run it. under the motherboard tab, you should see your manufacturere and model. also try running windows update (a manual update) and see if you get the option to install any drivers in the 'hardware' section.

hai,
thank u for ur reply,i download and run cpu-z and there is blank for motherboard manufacturer name and the model name is i810-NS363.what i have to do next please reply me

is ther anything else you know? if not, have the box looked at by a pc repair shop or a technician. from the information given thus far, it seems likely that you have an oem build...what brand and model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back