TechSpot

Acer delivers "all day computing" with Aspire Timeline family

By Matthew
Jun 2, 2009
  1. Acer has announced that it will be introducing “all day computing” to the US market with the launch of their Aspire Timeline thin and light notebook family. With its unique design, the company claims the new series averages more than 8 hours of battery life. As such, they will be targeting the road warrior and those constantly on the move.

Read the whole story

2. Captain828

Captain828 TS Guru Posts: 277

Now this is sweet. An affordable bridge to the gap created by the netbooks.

Decent performance, good battery life, slim package, a DVD drive and, the most important, it's cheap.

Off topic: Where did the edit button hide itself?

3. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Topic Starter Posts: 6,075   +84 Staff Member

Yeah, seems like an interesting series to keep an eye on.

I believe you have to edit your posts on the forum now. TechSpot's news coverage is mirrored here: http://www.techspot.com/vb/menu51.html

4. Yeah, I love the new feature that allows guests to post.

Hopefully there will be more discussions now :p

5. Captain828

Captain828 TS Guru Posts: 277

Sincerely I don't see why you wouldn't register to such a fine community. ;)

@Matt: Bummer about the editing. I don't get why you can't edit from the news itself.
    Or are you guys planning on something?

6. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,568   +335

@Captain We actually have that capability already (even with the forum integration) but for now have it disabled due to a templating issue.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.