TechSpot

ACSI: Apple maintains leads in consumer satisfaction

By Matthew
Sep 21, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Consumers are happier than ever with their electronics purchases, according to a paper published by the American Consumer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) today. It's reported that satisfaction ratings for computers, appliances and pricey electronics like TVs are at or near all-time highs. For the seventh straight year, Apple outranked other PC makers scoring better than ever at 86 "points" on a 100-point scale, up 2% from last year.

Read the whole story

2. motrin

motrin TS Enthusiast Posts: 159   +12

i want to quote a certain some one.. must resist... urge to troll rising.. rising..

3. Adhmuz

Adhmuz TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,530   +443

Smug alert!!!!!

4. gwailo247

gwailo247 TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,011   +18

Perception is reality.

5. MrAnderson

MrAnderson TS Maniac Posts: 488   +10

Hmm could those values be higher than most because the customer size that they service is smaller than the group that the others deal with, thus making it a little "sorted" The one thing that I can say is a higher percentage of Apple customers are more saticfied than the other group percentages perhaps.

6. Whiffen

Whiffen TS Rookie Posts: 235

My boss recently updated her iPhone and apparently it bugged it out to the point of un-usability.

She went in and they gave her a replacement phone and now she claims they are the best company in the world.

Apple breaks your phone + Gives you a new one = THE BEST OMHGOMHG

7. KG363

KG363 TS Guru Posts: 514   +9

lol almost Stockholm syndrome