After i put new RAM, my monitor won't on

Hi all!,
I have four RAM slots. 1GPx2 slot (1st slot and 2nd slot) is already come with the computer. I recently bought a new RAM 4GPx1 card to upgrade my computer. I installed it onto my 3rd RAM slot correctly without removing old RAMs. Now, my monitor won't display anything at all, not even the BIOS screen. I removed the new RAM card and try my old one in and it still won't display anything. I also changed into different RAM slots but the result the same

I did my research and the two RAM cards that I have are exactly the same beside the differnet manufacture company.
I also clean my RAM slots and also check/clean the video card. It still not displaying anything! please give me some advice..

Howard a simple task to do is take the recent ram stick u put in the pc and take it out if the pc turns on the problem is defintly the ram stick hopefully someone can go more indepth on what the problem is exactly but just removing the ram stick should make ur pc able to turn on else it is from the system itself

Ive got no clue then did this problem manifest after u put the ram sticks right? check for loose wires and hopefully just hopefully hope u didnt fry the motherboard or any part by any static

Back