Alice in Chains singer found dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I just read it on FoxNews, it is a shame, why do pop stars or people of fame waste themselves that way ?? Tis sad indeed.

Originally posted by boeingfixer
Yeah I just read it on FoxNews, it is a shame, why do pop stars or people of fame waste themselves that way ?? Tis sad indeed.
Yeah, It is, but if you look at artistic, introspective, persons through out history have a tendency to be self destructive.
Modern drugs, tools(guns' etc.) and morals just tend to make them more sucessful at it.

Originally posted by PHATMAN5050
someone in alice and chains actually has a house down the street from me...
Yeh and Jenna Jamison really works out at your school..... :)

Originally posted by SNGX1275

Yeh and Jenna Jamison really works out at your school..... :)

Holy cow PHAT, you are one lucky man to have Jenna Jamison working at your school. :rolleyes: I bet that makes school a lot more fun. When you have something nice to look at!:rolleyes:

yeah, i swear to God she does...thurs @ 5:00 on the track. Maybe someone at my school will take some pics this time :eek:

Re: It gets worse

Originally posted by T-Shirt
It gets worse, Staley was dead 2 weeks, before being discovered
no worse than kurt blowing off his head w/ a shotgun. Couldn't be identified immediately either.

Originally posted by poertner_1274

Holy cow PHAT, you are one lucky man to have Jenna Jamison working at your school. :rolleyes: I bet that makes school a lot more fun. When you have something nice to look at!:rolleyes:

phat and i go to same school and she does run on the track at our school, she drives a purple lamborgini.... ill take pictures and show you guys

I totally love Alice in Chain's music, so this news was disturbing when I first heard it. Of course, they have been "disbanded" for awhile now, so it isn't like they were coming out with any news stuff soon....

I have to admit though, it is disappointing to hear. I wish rock stars would lay off the crack and focus on their lives and music more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back