AlienWare Computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marconey09

I have a question, my brother is giving me his (I have no clue why) Alien Ware computer and everyone says I'm so lucky because those are really good computers! Are they really that great?

P.S. Click on the picture! That's what I'm getting.

Attachments

• dragon black system.jpg
    dragon black system.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 25
Hahaha! He works for a Computer Company called F5 and he can just take computers from there. So yeah... He doesn't need it.

But anyway! No one has really answered my question... Are they good? Like really good?!? Because I've seem to be surviving pretty well with this comp.

All of Alienware's computers are HIGH END GAMING MACHINES. Keyword: "High end". They are a rip off for what they cost, but they are top performance machines. So yes, they are "(Like) really good?!? " ;)

Hahaha! Okay.. All I'm really going to use it for is Games! ^-^ And maybe a little bit for work... Thanks for the information ---agissi---!

YES!

i got an alienware in august 2003, and people say they are overpriced, but IMO it has been worth every penny. yeah, you pay a little more, but everything i have tried to run (games/apps/etc.) has just run perfectly on it.

i just upgraded my alienware from 1 gig to 2 gigs of corsair XMS pc3200 400mhz ram, so i'm looking forward to even better performance out of it now.

i know someone is "giving" you thier alienware computer, but if anyone else is wondering, yes they are worth the money! and when it comes time for me to get another system, it WILL BE ANOTHER ALIENWARE!

Well you should tell that to them! They'll probably upgrade it so it's even better! But you also have to check out these computers www.f5.com they may be expensive but like you said onetofollow it's worth every penny! Hahaha just check them out! :grinthumb They also have one of the best Fire Walls on the market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back