All games rendered unplayable due to ping problems

Speccy
Recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, current build number

Hello,

I've had a problem for about the past week that I have ran out of options for. The problem being is that in every game I play (the main one being CS:GO), there is an issue where my ping will spike from 20 to 60 or higher and my var, loss, and/or choke will fluctuate, causing a sense of everyone skipping around or not having fluid motion with anything for more than 3-5 seconds. I've tried absolutely everything I can think of: I'm on a wired connection, I have pinged to my router and there's nothing wrong with the connection (<1ms), I have pinged to Google and occasionally it goes to 200ms or I time out, but not enough to make a big deal out of it, I've tried pingplotting google with the following results, I've pinged the game servers I play in and through cmd, I ping perfectly stable with no timeouts, no packets loss (or not enough to be significant), nothing. I've only enabled connections that are necessary to no avail. I even set up a static IP address and forwarded necessary ports which did not help, and then reset my entire router to complete factory settings. I've been in contact with my ISP about it for the past few days and there's absolutely nothing on their end that could be doing it as they set me up with a completely new radio that has a fantastic signal and I'm 1 of 2 people on a new access point (this is broadband, I live in a rural area but I've never had an issue quite like this, only occasional lag/or speed issues). I can watch videos with ease and everything else seems to behave okay, but I can't for the life of me play any of the games I like anymore. I even turned the throttler off for Media or whatever it was in regedit, made sure that nothing was taking any bandwidth in the house and have performed these tests when everyone is asleep and nothing is going on. I need help, I'm completely loss as to what to do now. I updated my driver for the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller and the problem is still occurring. Here's an example of the good and the bad that fluctuates in random intervals.

Thank you.

Find the site name for the game,
get a command prompt, enter
  • pathping sitename >myGamePath.txt
  • notepad myGamePath.txt
it will take a bit for the pathping to complete, so be patient

copy the content from myGamePath.txt
and paste it as your follow-up

Back