AMD A10-6800K Motherboard Setting Wrong Voltages and Clock Speeds

ElShotte

Okay, so I am starting this thread here seeing as how the topic of the old one no longer applies to this situation. I jumped ahead of myself trying to overclock this CPU which made me question the frequencies and voltages which are supposed to be set automatically by the motherboard. I am having a tough time understanding all this. I will post links to the exact parts I am using so whoever is keen enough to try to help will know what we're dealing with.

Motherboard: MSI A88X-G45 Gaming
CPU: AMD A10-6800K Richland 4.1 GHz (4.4 Turbo) Black Edition
RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline DDR3 2133 MHz PC3 17000 1.6V

CPU-Z Screenshots
CPUZ.jpg

After doing some reading in regards to overclocking, I have found out some details which are totally incorrect in my case. For starters, the FSB to DRAM Frequency Ratio, from what I read, is supposed to be 1:1, some reported slightly higher ratios (3:10 or something similar) but CPUZ is showing 3:32 which sounds absurd. Also, it's reporting the RAM as PC3-12800 at 800 MHz and voltage at 1.5(?). I haev Intel XMP enabled on the motherboard, and the motherboard reports memory speed in BIOS at DDR-2133MHz. Can someone analyze the above shot and information and clue me in as to what is wrong and what needs to be done? I would really appreciate it because I am baffled. I have no clue what the CPU-NB frequency and voltages are for, so I don't want to mess with something I don't know anything about.

Anyway, any and all help is much appreciated as always.

Go into the BIOS and change the DRAM voltage to 1.60 or 1.65V and set the timing as u see XMP-2132

Back