AMD Radeon R7 370 4GB

My gaming computer with a MSI X99A Gaming 7 motherboard is equipped with two AMD Radeon R7 370 4GB Graphic Cards to support three flat screen monitors. It was fine up until 2 mouths ago viewing Microsoft Flight Simulator installed on Windows 7. At that time Amazon.com had a later edition of 3D Flight Simulator software Windows 8.1 compatible client program named X Plane 11 manufactured in Columbia South Caroline with I grew up as a teenager. Since neither myself nor my wife care of Windows 10, we have 4 client computers with Windows 8.1 Client installed . I purchased the X Plane 11 Flight Simulator Software for about $80.00 and at that time after I installed it on Windows 8.1 Client I could only get an image on my center monitor. After I decided to check to make sure that both graphic cards were seated properly on the motherboard, I found that a shielded cable had slipped under one of the graphic cards. So after I cleared that cable and swapped the graphic cards from one motherboard slot to the other slot and booted up my computer, I then had a image on both my Left and Right monitors. I now have one AMD Radeon R7 370 4GB Graphic card included in my order list to purchase from Amazon.com since the image shifted. This card cost over $360.00 new, on I am going to wait until I read your reply to me. Please let me know what you think as soon as you can. I am looking forward to receiving your reply. Thank you. Eddie LeFiles

Back