Android tablet Superpad 3 apps and files won't save

By Whitey141
Feb 17, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Why is my Android tablet not saving apps or books I put on it?

I have an Android 2.2 superpad 3 and recently I have put some books and new apps on it but when I turn it off and on again they are gone??? It used to save books and apps but just stopped all of a sudden.

Also it seems to return to default settings every time I turn it on and I have to set up wifi every time.

I was thinking it was a space issue as I never got around to getting a sd card and just worked of the pads modest memory.
    But I deleted a few apps to free up space thinking this might be the case and the ones I currently download do run and work just disappear when I turn it on and off again.
    There's currently 6 gigs free on it that should be enough for 1 or 2 apps and definitely enough to save loads of books I would have thought.

I would appreciate any help, cheers!
  2. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,197   +555

I don't know. Seems almost like it's reverting to stock backup upon every boot.
  3. Tmagic650

Tmagic650 TS Ambassador Posts: 20,455   +135

It wouldn't hurt to expand the memory to 32GB using an SD card
  4. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,197   +555

To be frankly honest, it wouldn't hurt to also try returning the tablet as faulty and spending a bit more money. First-gen Android 3.0+ tablets are pretty cheap now and still run well enough.
  5. Whitey141

Whitey141 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.